Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Day of College

My parents dropped me off at the dormitory for my first semester as a college freshman. I couldn't wait to see who my new roommates were going to be. After checking in with admissions and getting my dorm number, I walked up the steep stairs to find room 203 all the way at the end of the hall. As I walked through the all men dorm, I could barley keep my cock from jumping out of my basketball shorts. There were hot boys everywhere!!! I thought if this is what college is like, I'm never graduating!!! As I got closer to my room I notice two tall, athletic, built guys carrying boxes towards room 2o3. To my surprise they were going in 203! I nervously stepped inside and introduced myself. "Hi, My name is Caleb, I'm your new roommate". The tall dark haired boy turned and introduced himself. "Hey man, I'm Luca and this is our other roommate Clarke". "We are both from Connecticut, how about you"? They were both so hot I am surprised I was able to respond. " I'm from a small town in Texas, this is my first time in a big city." Clarke says, "Well man, welcome to the big city, unpack your shit so we can have some fun tonight!!!" I didn't know upon arriving at school that I would have two roommates, let alone hot ass guys! We were to share a 3 bedroom dorm suite with one bathroom. After we unpacked all of our stuff we all flopped down on the leather sofa in the living room. Luca didn't have a shirt on and I couldn't help but notice beads of sweat dripping down his chest. He had both nipples pierced and his shorts were very low showing his barely there pubic hair line. I had been eyeing his cock bouncing around in his shorts all day. Clarke was wearing a black tank top and shorts. I couldn't see his cock through his shorts, he must have had some really tight underwear on! "What are we going to do tonight"?, Clarke says. Luca says, " How about we just get a case of beer and hang out around here, I'm kinda tired". I shly responded,"that works for me". Luca starts to get up and head towards the bathroom, "I'm gonna jump in the shower guys". He drops his shorts in front of the bathroom door, exposing a thick uncut cock and tight hairless bubble butt. I immediately covered my throbbing cock with a pillow. " I'm coming too!", Clarke says. He starts to disrobe as he heads toward the bathroom. I notice that Clarke has a semi-hard on, his cock is long and thick, he has blond pubic hair and light hair trailing his ass crack. He then turns to me and says, "are you not coming man, there is plenty of room for all of us in the shower". I was so nervous I said, "Maybe in a minute, I'm gonna rest for a little bit. Five or so minutes go by and I hear, "Caleb!!!!!!.... Can you please bring us some soap!!?" I walk into the steamy bathroom and open the shower door to give them the soap. When I opened the door, Clarke was down on his knees servicing Luca's huge uncut cock. Luca says, " are you just going to stand there, or are you going to join us?" How could I turn this down? I quickly took my clothes off and walked into the shower. Clarke then moves over to me and swallows my whole cock down to my balls, I nearly came right then! Clarke then pushed me down on my knees in front of Luca's hot cock. I wrapped my hand around his shaft, pulling back his foreskin to reveal glistening precum. I started to suck his cock but almost choked from the girth. As I sucked Luca's cock, Clarke starts fingering and licking my ass hole. He then leans over and says, "So Caleb, you ready for this cock?" Before I could say YES, he slid his throbbing cock inside my ass. He was moaning and grunting as he thrusted his cock in and out. I had Luca's cock in my mouth, and he says to Clarke,"It's my turn now!!!" Clarke slowly pulls his hard cock out of my ass, while Luca moves into place. He pushes his thick cock into my ass while I moan out loud. I had never had a cock so thick in my life!! I start sucking Clarke's tool vigorously while Luca pounds my ass. Clarke says, "I'm going to shoot my load down your throat, I'm getting close, I'm going to cum!!!!" A geyser of hot man juice shoots down my throat, he pulls out of my mouth and squirts more on my face. I can tell Luca is about to cum, as he fucks me faster and faster. He shouts out, "where do you want my cum you country boy slut". "Down my throat", I moaned. He stood in front of me with my mouth around his shaft, he pulled my hair as I engulfed his cock. Suddenly he blew his hot sticky load down my throat, I shot my load as his cum was dripping down my chin. Clarke leans over and says,"we better get showered, so we can go get that beer". I thought, as I sat in the shower covered in cum, "this is going to be one hell of a freshman year!!!"

To be cont...

1 comment: